Villa Alchemy was designed for easy comfortable living around the theme of “transformation” and “relaxation”. All the modern conveniences with a Balinese twist. Stepping through the gates into serene gardens immediately promotes a feeling of calm and of being “at home”.
The location is excellent being just 35 meters down a small laneway running off Jalan Kayu Aya (Eat Street). Walk out of your gate, down the lane and onto the main street of Seminyak where you find yourself in the heart of the action – stroll to restaurants, shopping, the beach and night life. Not having catchA taxis everywhere or rent transport is a big advantage and presents an opportunity for a totally relaxing holiday.
Your early morning walk or run along the beach is just around the corner.
Sunset cocktails at Ku De Ta, or anywhere along the beach, is a short walk from the villa. Relax, have a drink, enjoy dinner and stroll home.
Breakfast on the beach, coffee at Revolver Espresso (just across the lane), or stay in and enjoy the solitude of your own private space and pool.
The villa comfortably accommodates up to 8 people in four large bedrooms all with a theme related to alchemy – Earth, Aether, Water and Fire.
Two bedrooms downstairs and two upstairs. Each of the four bedrooms has a large ensuite with full-sized stone bath and rain shower.
Four private, luxury, large double size bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms all with baths and rain showers.
- Air-conditioners and ceiling fans in all bedrooms.
- Plenty of wardrobe space with hanging, drawers and shelving for clothes.
- Pillows are high quality King Koil.
- Beds are oversize Private Collection King Koil ultimate comfort.
- All linens are 100% Egypitain Cotton 300 thread count.
- TV/DVD to all bedrooms.
- Curtains with blackout lining so you can sleep-in if you wish.
- Two bedrooms upstairs, two downstairs. One bedroom upstairs has the ability to have two single beds or can be California King bed.
Living area is equipped with large screen TV/DVD, iPod docking station, comfortable couches and seating for at least 12 people.
- Large, airy, open living room looking onto the pool and tropical garden area.
- Comfortable sofas and chairs for lounging and entertaining.
- Large flat screen LED TV with DVD.
- iPod docking station.
- Ceiling fan as well as moveable floor standing fan for your comfort.
- Hi Speed Fibre Optic Wi-Fi.
Kitchen is fully equipped for a gourmet chef and includes large two-door fridge with in-door ice and cold purified water, gas cook top, granite benches, breakfast bar for six, small appliances, convection microwave oven, utensils, pots and pans, cutlery, crockery, napery, wine glasses, beer glasses etc.
- Two door refrigerator with in-door ice and cold purified water at your fingertips.
- Convection microwave oven.
- Gas hot plate/cooktop.
- Small appliances including toaster and blender.
- Granite benches.
- Breakfast bar.
- Good quality cutlery, crockery, glasswear and napery.
- Stainless steel cookwear and kettle.
- French coffee press.
- Coffee mugs.
- Tea pot.
- Cups and saucers.
- Napery for the dining area.
Beautiful solid wood and glass dining table with seating for 10 people in open dining area with ceiling fan, overlooking the pool and garden.
Villa Alchemy was completed December 2013, is professionally managed and receives regular maintenance and upgrades.